Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

As usual, the weekends fly by way too quickly, and I never seem to get done any of the things I want to.

I didn't get to go to Kai's Pinewood Derby race on Friday night, because I had to work late. By the time I got home, he and Tim had already left for the races. I decided to take advantage of some quiet and lie down, because I got broadsided by a cold virus on Thursday night. Kai and Tim came home around 9 PM or so and Kai came in 4th in his den. No trophies this year! :( But he had fun, and that's what matters.

Yesterday was spent lying around being miserable. I hate having a head cold because I can never seem to get de-clogged (is that a word? It is now!). I did a small, tiny bit of housework and tried to figure out what was wrong with Tim's laptop. He got about a million viruses on it because he got download happy. I finally got all that cleared off today. Still can't network it to our printer, though.

Today, I'm finally feeling better, so I've been cleaning and putting things away and all of those good things. I'm making meatloaf for dinner and Mom wants me to make both macaroni and cheese AND mashed potatoes to go with it. Seems a little carb heavy, but ok. All I plan on doing tonight is putting clean laundry away and watching all the 'reality' shows on VH-1.

No comments: