Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Do These Cranky-pants Make My Butt Look Big?

Maybe it's the rainy weather, maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night. But whatever the reason, I woke up in a craptacular mood this morning. And sadly, when I wake up cranky, I tend to stay cranky.

I didn't eat breakfast, and lunch was a Coke and a bag of Cheez-its. The afternoon does not bode well. I should have gone to Scooter's this morning and got my caffeine fix, instead of the Coke I'm drinking. Now, I won't have had any water today, whine, whine, whine.

Anyway, since I can't think of anything positive to write, for now anyway, I'll leave you with a little creative visualization. Maybe if I meditate on this photo, it will put me in a better frame of mind-



Breathe in, exhale slowly. In with the good air, out with the bad air...

No comments: