Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

I'm very glad that this was a short week at work. It was all I could do to drag myself through 4 days, I don't think I had it in me this week to tackle all 5.

So far, today has been relaxing. I've lounged about, watching a couple of movies on Lifetime and am getting ready to take on a mountain of laundry.

No cookouts or anything today; we're just going to hang out at home, and then tonight head out to Corporate Woods to watch the fireworks. We had originally planned to drive out to Lake Lotawana, but with gas prices what they are, decided to stay closer to home.

I'm getting ready to work on a new bag, pictures will be posted soon!

Oh, I forgot! I've set up a message board here at Casa DeChaos! Look for the link on the right, and join in. I'd love to hear from you!

Keep it safe, people!

No comments: