Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Websites I Love

I wanted to share with you a couple of websites I'm really crushing on right now. The first one is Cozi.com click here to go to Cozi. Cozi is a free online calendar, but it's so much more than just a calendar. You can set up a calendar for your family, group of friends, whatever, and everyone can add or edit events on the calendar. Anyone can send email or text message reminders about events to everyone else. My favorite part is the shopping list. You can have a shopping list for the grocery store, the warehouse club, even a list for the Wal-Marts or Target. You can print off your list or have it sent to your cell phone. I love it, because I can just put items on my Cozi list as I think of them, rather than have to rely on my failing memory when I go to write up my shopping list. If someone picks up something on the list, they can go on to your site and check it off.


One of my other favorite sites right now is the Simply Recipes blog. click here to go to Simply Recipes. This is a fantastic food blog with tons of recipes. All of the posts are labeled, so if you're looking for wheat free, or desserts or whatever, it's easy to find. The recipes are clearly written and easy to follow.

OK, I'm gonna go update my shopping list and surf through some recipes!

No comments: