Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting Things Done

This morning when I woke up I decided that today was going to be a day for getting things done. So, after my mom left for work and the husband left for some Scout thing, it was just Chickenhead and me. We ate breakfast together, and made fun of Sandra Lee's table-scape and her obvious drinking issues on Semi-HOmade Cooking. Then I set down to business.

I decided that I wanted to figure out what I was doing for our Christmas card this year. I went to the CTMH Consultant's site and found a cool idea. Sweet! So I dug into my re-org'd scrap crap and got out what I needed. This is what I created-

The front-


Inside-


For this card, I used:
Kraft paper cardstock (I hope I can find more of this stuff). It's like a brown paper bag, but a heavier paper.
CTMH White Daisy Ink
White Cardstock
Some green patterned paper
'Merry Christmas' ribbon that I got at Michael's, I think
Stick on bling

You can view a video tutorial on how to make this card at this site-
Hero Arts Blog

There are a lot of GREAT ideas at Hero Arts, so be sure to check out the entire site! I think I may be there the rest of the weekend!

No comments: