Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh Dear...

OK, so to relieve some stress, I decided to visit a website that Carol was linking on her site. Yearbook Yourself allows you to upload a photo of yourself and 'try on' different looks from different eras. To say that the following photos will keep me from sleeping tonight is an understatement. View at your own risk.

Here we go-
1960- (I look like my grandmother, and that's not a good thing)


1974- (with Marcia Brady hair)

<

1984- (Actually not too far off from how I wore my hair then.)



So, if you've got some time to kill and not a shred of dignity left, I highly recommend heading over to yearbookyourself.com. Don't say I didn't warn you!

1 comment:

Lurker Girl said...

OMG--how funny. I'd be afraid to do that because I think the 80's pic would look JUST like I did back then. Can you say Bi-Level with the head band actually on the forhead look? I was a totally Valley Girl--yet I never set foot in the valley.