Friday, September 12, 2008

This Weekend, I'm Gonna...

Well, the vacation gods have smiled down on me, and I have this coming Monday and Tuesday off, so I get a 4-day weekend. Yay me! Here's just some of the fun I'm planning for myself-

Chickenhead and I are going to pop up a big bowl of popcorn and watch Finding Nemo. We love it when Dory speaks whale. We usually spend the rest of the day speaking whale, too.

On Sunday III (aka Tuesday), I'm going to do lunch with my friend Carol. She's all kinds of awesome- like all of my friends.

I'm going to clean out the front closet. Should I sell the husband's scuba equipment? The wetsuit hasn't fit since 50lbs ago...

Put some stuff on Ebay.

Make some more cards and get some scrapbooking done.

The weekly chores of cleaning and laundry.

I also have to make sure I devote some time, probably Sunday afternoon, to lying around watching movies on Lifetime. I need that, every now and again.

Today was picture day at school. Let's all hope that this year's picture doesn't turn out like this one-


Bless his heart, doesn't he look like a serial killer?

1 comment:

Luker Girl said...

I hope you enjoy your time off and get to have a bunch of fun!!!