Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night Fever

I was giddy with anticipation of getting home from work to watch the election returns roll in. As I sat on the bus on the way home, I began to feel it creeping over me. The aching, the burning, the chills. Yep, I've caught the creeping crud that has already afflicted both The Husband and my Momma. The back of my eyeballs feel like they're on fire, but that hasn't stopped me from watching election coverage on CBS, MSNBC, and my new favorite, BBC America. The husband will soon bring me some Nyquil, and I will succumb to the comforting fog that only the 'nighttimecoughingachingstuffycoldfeversoyoucanrestmedicine' can bring.

This of course means that I may very well go to bed not knowing who our new President is. Who ever wins, I hope that he's ready for the very big job he's being handed. It's sure not a job I would want!

Send chicken soup, y'all!

No comments: