Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Film Fest!

It's been a while since I posted a Friday film. I think today would have been a great day to just lie around watching movies all day. I wouldn't know, because I had to work! Chickenhead and the husband got to lie around and watch Mork and Mindy re-runs all day, the lucky suckers.

Anyway, this movie talk has me remembering that back in my youth, every afternoon one of our local TV stations would have a movie. Every week there was a theme, and my favorite week was always Beatles Movie Week!

So, in honor of the KCMO Channel 5 Afternoon Movie, here's a clip from 'Help', featuring the lads singing "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away". 'Help' is my favorite Beatles movie, and you can tell it got it's inspiration from the James Bond films of the 60's, and was a big influence on the Austin Powers films. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

This is one of my husband's favorite movies (me? I don't get it).

Hope you had a nice holiday!