Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well, I've Already Jacked This Up

So today I was on Pioneer Woman's site, reading about her life, and found a link to another great blog, Derfwad Manor. My, but Mrs. G. over at Derfwad may be a long lost relative of mine. She's got the same slightly skewed way of looking at the world as I do. And I LOVE skewed!

Anywho, my point is that over at Derfwad, Mrs. G. posted about November being National Blog Posting Month. I did not know this. The goal is to blog 30 posts in 30 days. Great. Here it is, Nov. 2, and I'm just now finding out about this. So I wonder if I should do two posts today to catch up? Or can I tack on another post any other day this month to make up for it? I suppose I may have to read up on this at the 'official' website for this, NaBloPoMo.

Not much going on at the Casa today. Last night, we went to Michael's (Yay me!) so I could get some more materials for my Christmas cards. I think I've got everything I need now, except for an idea design-wise. After Michael's, we went to the dreaded WalMarts. Chickenhead had a $25 gift card burning a hole in his pocket, so he invested in the technology of the future, Funkeys. Has anyone else seen these things? It's a game that runs on your PC and you can buy different Funkeys to play different games and go into different portals in Funkey-land or Funkey-town or where ever they are. I don't know much about Funkeys, but I am hoping that they don't infect my computer with some sort of funkey-virus.

Mercifully, election season is almost over. The husband and I voted by mail in ballot, and I'm glad we did. No waiting in line on Tuesday. Everyone get out there and vote! It doesn't matter who you're voting for, just get out there and be heard! All that being said,I will be very glad when Wednesday, November 5 gets here.

No comments: