Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What The?!...

Since I'm off work today, I've had plenty of time to peruse the many offerings of the wide, wide world of the interwebs. It really is possible to Google, then buy, almost anything you can think of.

But who thought of this?

I'm thinking the crazy cat lady at the end of the road has too much time on her hands. But,if you think you're furry friend can't live another moment without pink (or electric blue, blond or silver)hair, click on over to Kitty Wigs.


Lots of us are Ebay freaks, always looking for a good bargain. Might I suggest the toad purse?

What kind of person looks at a toad and thinks, 'wow, that would make a swell place to store my loose change'?

Maybe you're not in the mood for shopping, how about this inspiring story?



I'm almost sure that the story of Mike The Headless Chicken will touch your heart. Or make you crave some Popeye's chicken. Did I say that out loud?

That's all for now, I'm off in search of more oddities on the internets! And get some chicken!

1 comment:

Lurker Girl said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands sister! That stuff is UGLY~