Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holiday Highlights

Yes, I should have posted this before my New Years Re-Solutions post, but I've been busy and extra-forgetful, so here we are. Better late than never and all that.

The holidays were fun here at the Casa. Chickenhead and I made a gingerbread train-


We put up loads of decorations and a tree-


Some of my very best friends came over for a cookie swap!


Yum!

That's Carol. She loves cookies, and she's a pretty awesome baker!

Christmas Day arrived and Chickenhead got lots of gifts-

These are Star Wars blueprints, and after RockBand and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party games for Wii, this is his favorite gift.

Wanna build your own Darth Vader? Here's the details-




And so, that was pretty much the month of December here at the Casa. We had plenty of family drama to be sure, and I'll get in to all of that later. For now though, I'm just going to enjoy my day off and work on getting all the Christmas decor taken down and put away.

No comments: