Thursday, January 8, 2009

Men I Like- Sam Beam

You may not know Sam Beam at all by his given name. You may not even know him by the name he records under, Iron & Wine. But. You should know him, oh yes you should.

Some days, I like to rock out hard to Metallica or maybe I'm in an alternative mood and need to hear Depeche Mode. But sometimes, I need to take it down a notch. And when I want to get mellow, this gentle soul with his soothing voice is most welcome.



Doesn't he look like he would fix you a cup of tea, and maybe rub your feet, while asking how your day was? Maybe that's just me. Anyway, if you haven't heard Iron & Wine before, you don't know what you're missing. I found a fan-made video on that tubular website for his song, 'Resurrection Fern'. Go ahead and click on the play button and let yourself unwind. It's almost Friday. You've earned it.

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

I think he would wash my hair too.