Since everyone else is doing it, I will too! Here are 25 oddball facts about me-
25. I have an irrational fear of falling down the stairs. It's even worse on escalators, and I've had full-fledged panic attacks at the mall because of the moving stairs. I think I'll stick with the elevator, thanks.
24. At my desk at work, I have three calendars, and two clocks, not counting the clock on my computer. I have an obsession with time, apparently.
23. If 'JFK' is on TV, I will stop whatever I am doing and watch it. It doesn't matter if it just started, is half way through, or at the final scene, I will watch it. Incredible cast, and just about the only Kevin Costner movie I like.
22. 'Roseanne' is my all time favorite sitcom.
21. I always check for creepy crawlies under my desk before I sit down. I know that there won't be a rodent or whatever there, but it doesn't hurt to check!
20. I met the Husband at a bar on a girls night out right after I had sworn off men for a while. He kept buying me Southern Comfort n Cokes.
19. I become a mean drunk when I drink Southern Comfort.
18. Southern Comfort does not go well with Dr. Pepper. No matter what anyone tells you.
17. I sometimes find being outdoors is over-rated.
16. I like pink highlighters the best.
15. My favorite cereal is Coco Puffs.
14. Using Coco Puffs in place of Rice Krispies in the Rice Krispie treat recipe is awesome.
13. I have thought about getting a cat and telling Loony Landlady that it was a 'stray' and I can't bear the thought of getting rid of it.
12. Loony Landlady gets on my last friggin' nerve.
11. I'm still not sure where I stand on the whole God thing. I'm OK with it.
10. I think anyone who abuses a child in any way and is convicted should get automatic death penalty, no questions asked.
9. At one time, I wanted to be an attorney.
8. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I once spun a revolving door so hard that it knocked over an old lady in the Jones Store. I'm sorry for that.
6. I miss the Jones Store. I miss the way their store smelled. I think they must have had some special scent piped in to the Downtown store. It was very pleasant. I think it may have been a subliminal message to trigger your brain to want to spend money.
5. I don't see what the big deal about the Dave Matthews Band is.
4. As much as I love Chickenhead and the Husband, I would kill for a weekend at a hotel ALONE. I would sleep as much as I wanted, get a spa treatment and watch old movies on TCM.
3. My favorite Muppet characters are Beaker, the Swedish Chef and Pepe the King Prawn.
2. I have a figure of Pepe on my desk at work.
1. Everything is better with bacon.