Thursday, February 12, 2009

Itching To Change (or maybe I just have a rash)

Well now that I've had this li'l ol blog for a year, I'm tired of the look. I need something new, something different. Something that says 'me'. I don't know if the current look is saying 'me'. I don't know what it's saying, really.

I think I'm pretty sure I want a new banner, and probably a different background, too. Oh! I could have a *contest* and all two of you who read my manic ramblings could submit an idea or something, and then I could give you a prize. Hmmm....OK, I'm going to have to think about this one a bit.

In the meantime, if you have any ideas about how I can spruce up this place, let me know!

2 comments:

Lurker Girl said...

When you figure out how to write the code, let me know and I'll have you change mine too!!!!

Congrats on one year of ramblings!!!

My Word verigication is EMATOR--is that like an "E-Meter" for southern Scientologists?

Michelle said...

You are funny. Cute Blogs.Com has nice designs to spruce up your blog! I am so html challenged that I need the templates!

Good Luck - Can't wait to see the redo!