Saturday, February 14, 2009

OK, I Think I'm Done

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you had a day filled with romance.

I had a day filled with romance and a little heavy lifting thrown in. Last night, the Husband and I went to Costco and picked up a new TV. He's been wanting a big-screen for the longest time, and the tax refund money was burning a hole in our pockets. We got a 42" Vizio at an awesome price. We've also bought a new TV stand and a Playstation 3, so I'd say we've pretty much gotten with the times. It's funny; for as much TV as I watch, I never thought it would make a difference to me whether or not the TV was HD. I was wrong! The picture is pretty sweet! Sawyer is going to look might nice this coming Wednesday on LOST!!

So, we've got all that set up, and we spent the day lazing about in front of the tube. Chickenhead played some Star Wars game and all has been right with the world.

I played around with my blog here this afternoon, and by golly, I think I'm done! I figured out how to get the third column on the left. It's kind of filled with a mish-mash of things for now, but I'll edit it down to the content I really want in a few days. The background is from The Cutest Blog on the Block, a site that really does have some pretty cute blog templates. They're free and easy to use, and they have tips written in plain English with small words for folks like me.

As soon as my head stops hurting from all the code I had to look at and fiddle with to get this done, I'll write up a post on how I did it. I still have to make a new header (because I don't think the current one goes so well), but for now, I'm finished.

1 comment:

Lurker Girl said...

ok--how do you get the stupid add from them to move out of the way of the title and how do you chang eth header--blogger is not letting me do that.

UGH--see what you have done--hahah! Now you have to help me!