Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Celebrity Rumors- Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson is best known to most of us as 'Edward Cullen' from the movie 'Twilight'. I think he was perfectly cast in the role; he looks like what I pictured Edward to look like when I read the books. He also played Hermione's love interest 'Cedric Diggory' in a couple of the 'Harry Potter' films. He's a hot looking guy and I can see why all the fangirls love him.



Today on DListed, there's an article that quotes sources on the set of 'New Moon' as saying that Bob has some serious B.O. issues. This isn't the first time I've read or heard this rumor. Robert himself has said in past magazine interviews that he has bad personal hygiene habits and hates to bathe and wash his hair.

I can look at some celeb photos and can probably accurately guess that say, Joaquin Phoenix probably isn't smelling the sweetest right now. Courtney Love looks like she might smell like a mixture of Marlboros and gin. There have been other rumors that Brad Pitt is quite stinky.

At first I wondered why celebs would go around smelling up the place. Then I remembered; they're people just like you and me. If Courtney Love wasn't a 'star', she'd be the woman in the office who wears too much designer imposter perfume, and took a cigarette break every half hour. Stars- they're just like us! Except I take a shower every day. And I wash my hair every day. And I'm not doing romantic vampire love scenes while smelling like six-week old sweat and hair grease.

All that being said, I still find Robert Pattinson to be a fine looking young man. I'm just glad articles about him don't include scratch n'sniff.

2 comments:

Lurker Girl said...

Oh I TOTALLY volunteer to wash him daily--sponge baths are a specialty of mine!!!

PICK ME, PICK ME!!!

I'm sure it's legal for an "old Broad" like me to do that right???

Kelley said...

He's 22, so he's fair game in my book! Sponge away, dear!