Friday, March 6, 2009

Men I Like- Gordon Ramsay

I'll just say it- I absolutely adore this man. I don't know if it's the Scottish accent, I don't know if it's the lines in his face that crinkle so sweetly when he smiles or when he calls someone a stupid donkey. Whatever it is, this man has it, and I want me some-



While I watch 'The F-Word' and 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' more than I should, it's not just to watch him rip in to some well-deserving halfwit(although that's fun). It's the moments when he's not in the kitchen when he's relating to someone one on one that his personality shines. On the 'F-Word', when he took his pigs, Trinny and Susannah (named after the UK hosts of What Not To Wear) to the slaughterhouse, and he teared up, my heart just broke along with him. I didn't even eat bacon that day! And when he's with his kids, he's adorable, and a good daddy gets me every time.

So come on over, Gordon! You can cook dinner for me anytime! Just don't call me a stupid donkey, ok? I'm a delicate flower and I don't think my psyche could handle it.

No comments: