Thursday, April 2, 2009

Men I Like- Bring On The Funny!

I have a thing for guys that can make me laugh. I almost always find a funny (as in funny ha-ha, not funny talking to invisible cats)guy attractive as all get out. Since I couldn't decide which funny man to devote today's post to, I decided to just go for it and present two men I like. Here we go...

Funny Man #1-

Denis Leary. Oh, what a guy! I don't know if it's his willingness to gripe about everything he encounters, or just his all around Irish-ness, but Denis Leary rocks my world. I love, love, LOVE his TV show 'Rescue Me' and can't wait for the new season to start later this month. If you haven't watched it, you should. I also love that he loves ice hockey, and his Leary Firefighters Fund does a lot of great work for firefighters and their familys. Not only is Denis hot and funny, he's compassionate.

Funny Man #2-

I realize that Seth Rogen may not be every woman's fantasy man, but he just melts my butter if you know what I mean. He's not conventionally handsome, but cute in an endearing puppy kind of way. I love that in his film roles he will do anything to get a laugh, and when I've seen him on TV (he was on the Daily Show the other night with Jon Stewart!), he comes across as a nice guy. Plus, he's Jewish. There's just something about Jewish guys. I have to confess, if JDate had been around when I was single, I would have made it my life's mission to have a last name like Goldstein. Or Rogen.

3 comments:

Carol said...

O.M.G!!! Not Seth! Oy....what am I gonna do with you! All the kids at Adam's school tells him he looks like Seth. Lord help us!

Kelley said...

Nah, Seth is lookin' fine these days. He got rid of his Jew-fro and he's trimmed down. HOT!!

Gladys said...

Seth is a cutie and makes me laugh but I'm still a Jim Carey or Robin Williams balls too the wall funny, admirer myself.