Thursday, April 30, 2009

Men I Like- On Second Thought....

Back in November, I posted about the hotness that is Adrien Brody.

I posted this picture of him that I think shows quite nicely why he is deserving of my adoration-



Yes, yes. Momma likey! But today, I go on to DListed and I find this-



What the hell kind of Joaquin Phoenix crap is this?!





Oh, who am I kidding here? Yeah, he may look like a complete tool in those Old Navy board shorts or whatever he's wearing, and he may have shoelaces just like my son has in his sneaks, but look at him in that white tank top. With the sunglasses and the jeans and that swagger? That's what me and my friend Rhonda refer to as sex on a stick. OK, Adrien. We're cool for now. Just stay away from Joaquin, will ya?

2 comments:

Gladys said...

He's cute but too young for me. I would feel like I belonged on an episode of "Dateline to Catch A Predator". Now if he were Chris Hanson....

Kelley said...

Gladys, you can be a pretend cougar with me!