Monday, June 1, 2009

Countdown Begins! (and Random)

Today's post will be #189 here at the Casa, and that means we're only 11 posts away from the magical 200 posts mark. What makes it magical, you ask? Well, I don't really know. I suppose it's magical that I'm still writing this train-wreck of a blog, and folks are still reading it! It's magical that I haven't given it up for real therapy, you know, with a doctor and pills? But insurance only covers 10 visits and hey, this here blog is still free!

I will be racking my already overtaxed brain to come up with something special to comemmerate post #200. Maybe a contest or something. Yes, a give-away! There will be a contest and a prize. Wish I knew more about that, but as soon as I figure it out, I will share it with you two. It will be something fairly simple because trust, I can't pull off complicated!

This weekend was superb. I went scrapping on Saturday with my scrappin' buddies and we had a great time. I got stuff done, I didn't sit there like I was comatose, I actually accomplished something! I like it when that happens.

Chickenhead and the Husband went camping, and returned home early yesterday afternoon. Chickenhead was tired, poor thing. He should go camping more often, because he was too tired to even talk back. We vegged out on the sofa while I watched a Golden Girls marathon on the Hallmark Channel. He didn't even complain about my programming choices because all he wanted to do was just chill.

I have a vacation day tomorrow, but don't plan on doing much that would be considered fun. We're going to mow the yard, and if it doesn't storm, we may head over to the FIL's house to swim. We'll see.

1 comment:

cozzie laura said...

Bea Arthur rocks! I'd veg to that too!