Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Survived!

Yes, I survived Chickenhead's birthday party. Really, it wasn't all that bad, the kids were pretty well-behaved and they had a lot of fun.

Here's the cake, with the edible cake topper I bought on Ebay-


Here's a couple of the birthday boy-




And here's the kids all rocking out-


The kids had a lot of fun. We had temporary tattoos and glittered hairspray for those who wanted to rock out, and Chickenhead picked out some of his favorite rock tunes, which I burned onto a CD for each guest. I set out markers and stickers so they could decorate their CD cases, which they all seemed to like. It was a fun time, but oh my. Thank goodness it's over! I'm going to go to bed early, I believe!

Tomorrow, on Chickenhead's actual birthday, we'll be heading over to my FIL's house for a cookout and swimming. It will be nice to have a low-key afternoon!

No comments: