Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Men I Like- A Special Birthday Edition

A big ol' HAPPY BIRFDAY to Johnny Depp, born today. I've loved him since his '21 Jump Street' days, and I'll watch any movie that he's in any time it comes on TV. I made Chickenhead watch 'Edward Scissorhands' with me the other day. "When is he going to kill everyone?", he asked me. I didn't know what he was talking about until I realized that he had confused Edward with Freddy Kruger from 'A Nightmare on Elm Street'. And what a coinkidink, Johnny Depp starred in the first installment of that film series! OK,OK, enough with the chatter, let's get to lookin'-

Johnny Jump Street-



Gilbert Grape-ish Johnny-


Hot Johnny-


*sigh*...

3 comments:

Carol said...

sigh**

Lola said...

I just commented on the post previous to this and became a Follower. I'm so glad you stopped by.

My 16 year old daughter can't stand Johnny Depp. She freaks every time my 14 year old son wants to watch Willie Wonka. (There's no accounting for taste. Lol!)

Kelley said...

Well now, I will admit that that Willy Wonka remake was 700 kinds of wrong! Not even Johnny Depp could save that mess. In my little corner of the world, Gene Wilder IS Willy Wonka and always will be!

Glad to have you following!