Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OK, A Little Market Research

You all have been great in your responses to my post from yesterday about my Etsy store. So now I have some more detailed questions for you, the consumer. Let your voices be heard! Sorry, it's just me listening for now, but you go ahead and enjoy that little surge of power!

1. Would you be more likely to purchase-
a) Medium-sized tote bag -For taking stuff to work, or knitting, etc.
b) Large tote bag that could also be used as a grocery bag

2. Do you like the idea of a 'soft' lunch bag made of oilcloth so it could be wiped clean?

3. Purses/handbags/pocketbooks/the black hole/whatever you call yours- Do you prefer-
a)an adjustable strap
b)a detachable shoulder strap
c)funky, cool handles

Thank you for your input! It will help me to focus on what I really want to make!

3 comments:

Lurker Girl said...

I like medium size totes--I have a few Vera's that I use all the time.

For purses, I like funky handles, but I also prefer a long strap so I can throw it over my shoulder when my hands are full.

I'm high maintenance, I know!

Kelley said...

I'm the same way on purse handles. The funky ones are cool, but when you've got a bunch of other crap to contend with, it's a pain to have to deal with a bag dangling in the way at your elbow or in your hand.

And messenger bags...I get that they're supposed to be worn with the strap across your chest, but geez that bugs me for some reason!

Felix Chesterfield said...

Does anybody have any experience with this market research firm?