Tuesday, September 29, 2009

50 Questions I Stole From Lola's Blog

Sorry, Lola! I'm feeling lazy today, and since it looks like this has been around the blog-world a time or two, I don't feel too terrible about blog-lifting!


1. Where were you three hours ago? I was on the bus, on my way to work
2. Who are you in love with? The Husband.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes, a pink highlighter
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? I couldn’t even tell you
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Just barely.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? So long ago, I don’t recall.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, but I want to see ‘Where The Wild Things Are’ when it comes out.
10. Are you hot? You know it!!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke
12. What are you wearing right now? Gray trousers and a black sweater.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I usually let the rain do it. Otherwise, it's the car wash.
14. Last food you ate? A Krispy Kreme donut. Yum!!
15. Where were you last week at this time? Same place.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Ha! I wish
17. When was the last time you ran? I’m not running unless there’s a fire or a sale.
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? Chickenhead’s football game Saturday night. It was ugly; we lost, 38-0.
19. Your favorite animal? Cat.
20. Your dream vacation? Touring the great art museums of the world, staying in the finest hotels along the way. Oh yeah, and I’m not paying for it!
21. Last person’s house you were in? The FIL’s house, Grump Manor
22. Worst injury you ever had? Not long after the Husband and I were married we were in a car accident, and I broke 2 bones in my hand.
23. Have you been in love? Yes, still am!
24. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my Aunt Judy, and my friend Beth.
25. Last play you saw? Last spring, the 3rd graders put on a production called ‘We Has Jazz’, does that count?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? Home cookin’!
27. What are your plans for tonight? Make cards while watching the DWTS results show.
28. Who is the last person to send you a Myspace message or comment? I don't do MySpace.
29. Next trip you are going to take? In November, my BFF and I are going to Pioneer Woman’s cookbook signing here in KC! I can’t wait!!
30. Ever go to camp? Day camp. Not sleep away camp.
31. Were you an honor student in school? Nope.
32. What do you want to know about the future? Nothing, just let it happen as it does.
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? Yes, some ‘clean cotton’ type thing.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Need to go to the dentist, and probably the gyno, too.
35. Where is your best friend? She’s at her desk at work
36. How is your best friend? Probably tired.
37. Do you have a tan? I have some depressing tan lines.
38. What are you listening to right now? Some song on the radio.
39. Do you collect anything? Vintage cookbooks, preferably with bad photography.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Me.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never!
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Ok, is this really a valid question?
43. What does your last text message say? “We need to buy a Powerball ticket”
44. Do you like hot sauce? Yes, on chili or fried chicken
45. Last time you took a shower? 4 hours ago.
46. Do you need to do laundry? When don’t I need to do laundry?
47. What is your heritage? Irish and English.
48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes, and I’m very lucky to be so!
49. Are you rich? Not money wise, but thankfully, I'm rich in other ways.
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Trying to fall asleep!

1 comment:

Lola said...

Oh that's ok. You can steal a meme from me anytime. Aren't they great when you just need a little break? And sometimes you learn a lot about your bloggy pallies. You know, real important things, like if they use a straw. Lol!