Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Men I Like- The Midlife Crisis Repeat Edition

Dear Lord I can't help myself. I suppose every woman has her 'free pass'. You know, the guy that's number 1 on her fantasy list, the guy that if, she hooked up with, her husband would turn a blind eye. You've got one, right? Well, I've come to realize, I have one, too. I don't think I've ever had a repeat for 'Men I Like', but this guy does it for me. It makes me fee slightly skeevy, knowing that I'm old enough to be his mom, but I think part of the pleasure of the free pass fantasy dude is that you know it's ok to think shameful thoughts about him, because it's not like you're ever going to see him. You never have to worry about looking perfect for him, making sure your legs are shaved, everything is plucked and spandex'd in to submission. You can just be you. So, I'm done rambling now, let us just feast our eyes on the pictorial. Most of these were from a photo gallery on Rolling Stone magazine's website.



Mmm-hmm...I see you baby...shakin' that thing...




Have mercy...wait, who's feet are those?!


Yes, momma likey!!


Just to prove that I'm not obsessed and need a sedative and possibly a restraining order, the next couple of Men I Like posts will shine the spotlight on a couple of other very delightful winter Olympians. I'm fine! Really!

9 comments:

Carol said...

That's just sooooo wrong!

Kelley said...

Well, if it's wrong, I don't wanna be right! And hey, he's way better looking than Mickey Rourke, right?

Nadine said...

O
M
G
Off to find and save these photos.

Lurker Girl said...

Sorry babe--but the Ginger doesn't do it for me. He's kinda weird looking to me--but if he floats the boat, I say go for it.

Lurker Girl said...

and if it's not skeevy for me to fawn all over Rob Pattinson, it's not skeevy for you to fawn all over Shaun

Kelley said...

Nadine, you can also click and save from my blog. Or search 'Shaun White' on RS.

Cherie D said...

Love this little Ginger!!

cathycan said...

I LOVE IT! He has the roundest little butt!
I did a post on guys that "attract" me and I know some were "things that made my friends go eeuuuwwww"
But what can I do, they blow my dress up!

Susie said...

I almost spewed when I read "Wait, whose feet are those?" Thanks for sharing those lovely photos!