Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Part 1 of 2

Ok, ok, so I've missed a post already! Well to make up for it, I'll post two today. Right now I'm on here mostly just to change the look a bit, and tweak a few things here and there. I'm home from work today because my sinuses are kicking my butt, so I'm going to medicate here in a bit and get some rest!

With the holidays hurtling our way, it's time to think about holiday dinners! What are some of your favorite foods during the holidays? Do you try to stick to a diet, or just say 'screw it' until January 1?

I'm all about the carbs at holiday time! Mashed potatoes, stuffing, buttery dinner rolls, and of course, the pumpkin pie! I try to limit myself, but it's hard! If I snack before the meal, I make an effort to limit my snacks to the veggie plate, but I sneak a couple of those cute Babybel cheeses in there, too!

I'll be back later with pics of the craft room. Right now, I've got some Tylenol Sinus that's calling my name!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can live with the carbs but give me multiple pies with whipped topping and I'll be quite content for a while! :)