Monday, February 28, 2011

Mancake Monday

Oh boy, I'm so nervous/excited to be doing Mancake! I hope this goes well!

In the words of Mrs. G., here's where you come when you want some mancake with your morning coffee!

Today's mancake comes to us from Australia.


Thanks, Australia! Simon Baker first gained attention in the United States in 1997's L.A. Confidential, and a few years later, starred in the TV program 'The Guardian'. One of Hollywood's busiest actors, he seems to always be working on a new project. I first noticed him in 2006's (yes, I was late to the Simon Baker love party!) 'Something New', where he played a sexy landscaper Brian Kelly who falls in love with the gorgeous Kenya McQueen, played by Sanaa Lathan.


I was then pleasantly surprised to see him playing the luscious photographer Christian Thompson in 'The Devil Wears Prada'.


He's now best known for his starring role on 'The Mentalist'. I kind of like that I get to see him each week now!


Talented actor, devoted husband and family man, and now, today's mancake!




Remember! If you have a suggestion for Monday Mancake, I'm all ears! Send the info to kelleyscasa@yahoo.com!

4 comments:

Carol said...

He is delish!

Ms. Planet said...

Thank you for keeping the mancake alive! And great first choice!

Linda said...

yummy.
Thank you for keeping Mancake alive.

Anonymous said...

Good Pick, he's gorgeous!