Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This Is So Not Me!

I just pulled up my blog and darn near puked! All this foofy, poofy, girly swirly stuff has got to go. Look for a more stripped down look real soon. I've been thinking a lot about blogging over the past couple of days. I have to admit, Mrs. G.'s decision to quit blogging over at Derfwad Manor has made me think about why I blog and what I want to get out of it.

I like blogging because I like to write. Whether it's writing about what's on my mind, a man I like or just something silly, I get a lot out of it. And I feel like it's gotten away from me. I've been letting myself focus on how pretty my blog is, and not enough on how meaningful it is to me.

So, look for me to post more, and for a more simplistic look. I think it's time to strip it down and get busy!

No comments: