Friday, March 25, 2011

Mancake!

Here's where you come when you want a little mancake with your morning coffee.




Well hello there, Mark Whalberg!

I have to admit, back in the late 80s, early 90s, I didn't give Mark Whalberg much thought. All he was to me was the brother of a New Kid, and a 'rapper' of questionable skills. Let's face it, 'Good Vibrations' has a hook, but Eminem he's not. The video for the song, though, served as a fine exhibition of Mark's smokin' physique.

I haven't seen some of Mark's early films, but I thought he was very good in 'The Perfect Storm'.

We won't discuss 'Planet of the Apes', a/k/a 'Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch' or 'Rock Star'.
Beginning with his role as 'Dirk Diggler' in 'Boogie Nights', though, Mark Whalberg has been pretty much on a roll in making quality movies. 'The Departed', 'Four Brothers' and of course, 'The Fighter' are all great, and I loved him as the grieving dad in 'The Lovely Bones'.

Enough chatter, let's just look at him!

Mmm-hmmm! And lest you think I'm objectifying his lovely, delicious looking body, the man cleans up nicely, too.


So there he is, Mark Whalberg, today's Mancake! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Nice!
Perfect for my morning coffee.

Sue said...

LOL! I wonder if Carol is wiping the drool off her monitor. He is soooo pretty!

Carol said...

BEST.POST.EVER!!!! I LOVE MY MARKY MARK! He is my screen saver on my phone....and yes Sue, I did have to dry off a few keys!

Cat, Chaps and Emma said...

Man O Mancake! He is my favorite!

I actually love Rock Star.

I think I need a second cup now!

Tasty!

LindaSalem said...

I know. I was totally oblivious to this (sigh) gorgeous body person until I saw him in The Shooter. Hubby-honey loves it because there are a LOT of explosions and frankly I don't mind that either. That said, I like the back story of his relationship with "the girl." NICE stuff and I think he's actually a very good actor too. My favorite part of The Shooter is when he's doing some life saving and tells the guy, "You don't understand. These guys (don't know exactly, been a while) killed my dog." Awwwwwww, besides being a somewhat scary cold blooded government trained killer, he loves his dog. Kewl. NICE pics. Thanks. Hubby-honey is off fishing so I had to have some naughty peeks - lol.

smalltownmom said...

So glad to discover the Mancake alive and well here! Boogie Nights!

km said...

Date night with Tina Fey and Steve Carrel. He's a hoot in it.