Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Mancake- Oscar Edition

Here's where you come when you want some mancake with your morning coffee!


I have to be honest, when I first saw him, I didn't see what all the fuss was about Colin Firth. Yes, he was attractive, in a 'bank manager' sort of way.

Admit it, he kind of looks like the guy who decides who does or doesn't get a loan, doesn't he?


But, I started watching some of his films, and slowly became a bit more intrigued.


I'll admit, I saw him as 'Mark Darcy' in 'Bridget Jones' Diary' long before I got around to seeing him as 'Mr. Darcy' in 'Pride and Prejudice'. I know that P&P Mr.Darcy has quite a following, but I like him a bit more modern, I think.



I haven't got to see him in 'The King's Speech' yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I think he does a fantastic job in any movie he's in. Oh, and I really liked him as Vermeer in 'Girl With a Pearl Earring'.

So, here he is, Colin Firth, today's Oscar winning Mancake!



If you've got a Mancake suggestion, please drop me a line at kelleyscasa@yahoo.com!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You! He's the BEST!

Linda said...

I just found my new screen saver.
T h a n k Y o u !

NC Gal said...

I might could have a slice of that!